Gardening Oilcloth Pruning Bag
This lovely practical garden pruning bag is made from Gardening oilcloth fabric. A great product for any garden enthusiast. It opens out into a full circle (diameter 75cm) and then folds back into a useful tote bag so you can easily carry your gardening waste to the compost bin. It's made from matt oilcloth with a water resistant grey lining and has strong grey woven cotton handles. It folds flat for convenient storage.
As part of Sophie Allport's Gardening collection, the design features bunnies, wheel barrows, cabbages, watering cans and little green seedlings on a pale cabbage green coloured background.
Summary of main features:
- Outer Fabric is matt olicloth
- Inner fabric is a water resistant polyester lining
- Diameter when open flat is 75cm
- Folded bag inner dimensions are 20cm(d) x 34cm(l) x 23cm(h)
- Strong woven cotton handles
- Easy to wipe clean
- Not machine washable
- Part of Sophie Allport's Gardening collection.